Ready to see Venice through the eyes of a Venetian?! A local tourist assistant can accompany you on a relaxing stroll to discover the city’s treasures nestled amid charming squares, bridges and narrow streets. From Saint Mark’s Square passing by the Doge’s Palace, you will venture into the heart of this unique labyrinth of lagoons for a genuine taste Venice’s enchantments.
If you like, at the end of the tour, your local tourist assistant can leave you close to a glass factory near the square where you can admire a “mastro vetraio” giving a demonstration of his art. In alternative, you can choose to take a relaxing gondola ride for 30/40 minutes at an extra cost. Please ask our office for a quote .
Please expect to pay local admission fees for sites to be visited cash to the guide.
– St. Mark’s Square and Church
– Grand Canal views
– Rialto bridge
– This is a walking tour. No transportation will be provided.
– Tour starts at 9.00 am / 11:00 am or 2.00 pm.
– Meeting Point St. Marks Square. Please click to show image.
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the guide at the end of the tour. We hand select our guides in order to give you the ultimate experience.
We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed . Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
– Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
– Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
– The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
– !! Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewerly or carry large amount of cash.
– Private walking tour tour assistant
– Flexible itinerary
– Admission fees if not mentioned
– Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
The only payment possible for this event is euro cash to the tour guide or prepayment.
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn’t be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad – 15 % great – 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.